I love reading blogs, having a cheeky glimpse into someone’s life or home without having to use a telescope appeals to the potential stalker side of me!
So today I thought I’d share 8 of my favourite blogs with you, in the hope that at least a couple of them will be added to your favourite blog list too…
* You Baby Me Mummy: Aby is a really good friend of mine and has, in the past 18 months built up a fantastic blog. She writes on a variety of topics and has recently started a very useful series on blogging.
* Mammasaurus: Annie has a beautiful blog, she takes wonderful photos and has created one of my favourite linkies, How Does Your Garden Grow? She is also a ridiculously lovely human being with a wicked sense of humour.
* Amalah: One of my first blog addictions, Amy is absurdly funny, has overly cute kiddos (one of whom has a fantastic name!) and often makes me laugh so hard I startle a child or choke on my cup of tea.
* Tara Whitney: Tara is a photographer in Southern California who does amazing things with light. Her pictures are just breathtaking and I would sell my soul to be able to take photos half that good.
* Maybush Studio: I first found Clare’s blog while browsing home renovations online, her family remodelled their home to create a gorgeous North American inspired house, I tell you, if we ever decide to re-do our home I am totally picking Clare’s brains and stealing her good ideas! She also helped me through making (half of) my first quilt, the woman is a star. She is another great photographer who’s son has one of the cutest grins on the internet!
* The Bloggess: Jenny Lawson likes to swear, collects taxidermied animals, torments her husband Victor via text message, got a photo of Wil Wheaton collating paper and has written one of my favourite books.
* Baby Mac: Wins the awards for my favourite Australian blog and favourite podcast ever! I want to move to Australia and be her friend and yes, I am aware how stalkerish that sounds ;-)
* Fat Mum Slim: Chantelle is another Australian blogger, whos advice on blogging and iPhone photography is super helpful. She is also the creator of the #PhotoADay challange on Instagram.
I read a lot of blogs and it was hard to pick just 8 favourites, next time I think I’ll have to post my favourite blogs by topic to ensure I don’t miss anyone out.
What are your favourite blogs to read? Can you recommend one new blog for me to check out?