I’ll be using the prompts from the group for some days but not all, after all I have some amazing toy reviews coming up this month that I can’t wait to share.
Just in case any of you reading this are new, over from the challenge, here are 10 random facts about me to help you feel like you know me better (you poor things!)
1. I’m a useless cook, my husband cooks most of our meals and bakes all our lovely weekend treats. My aim for 2014 is to redress that balance somewhat and find my inner Mary Berry.
2. I love Christmas, probably more than is healthy for a 33 year old!
3. My proudest moment in my whole school career wasn’t my degree but being the first kid in my year at infants to progress onto the ‘free reader’ books selection. I’ve always been a book geek and felt so badass being able to read anything I wanted.
4. If I could magically learn any skill I’d choose skateboarding.
5. I don’t own a single dress, skirt or any make-up. I was worried this may negatively affect our daughter but somehow she is the living embodiment of a Disney princess ;-)
6. My love of 35mm film is sadly outweighed by my cheapskate side and the cost of film processing.
7. I’d love to be more of a kooky girl but my love of skate shoes, jeans and cozy hoodies stands in my way.
8. Salt and pepper Popchips are my snack of choice
9. I am a massive Star Wars fan and am very proud to be raising two little jedi’s who love the films almost as much as their Mummy
10. I only learnt to drive in 2009 but passed my test first time.
There you go, 10 facts about me, and here’s a typical photo of me and the kids to finish the introduction…
Are you joining in with the blog every day in November challenge, if so feel free to say hi, I don’t bite!>
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.